inv

Zibo mod 737

Alis77

Понятно. Не знала этого. 

Евген

Подскажите, нет ли для этого пепелаца шкуры нового ютэйра?

Camrad
On 1/22/2018 at 0:03 PM, desmo said:

Вот где человек заморочился с Zibo. Вот где настоящий то энтузиазм) Вообще прикольно, конечно, сделал кокпит... А ещё понравилось, как он весь свет на стоянке ещё  врубил и за 5 секунд до гейта доехал после посадки) 

Удивляют такие люди. Кокпит построил, procedures/flows не построил.

• Upvote 3

desmo
2 часа назад, Camrad пишет:

Удивляют такие люди. Кокпит построил, procedures/flows не построил.

Таки да. Меня тож это удивляет. Для чего создавал кокпит вообще? 

Camrad

Хотя, если подумать, то что здесь удивительного. Построить кокпит 737 почти полностью для этой полупокерской модели.

Евген
13 часов назад, Russian_Flyer пишет:

Спасибо. А ютов можно?

hertz500
20 часов назад, desmo пишет:

Таки да. Меня тож это удивляет. Для чего создавал кокпит вообще? 

Каждый дрочит как он хочет :crazy:

• Upvote 1

Spb78

Ну, что ещё реальный пилот будет помогать проекту. Это очень радует.

Good Evening all.

Sorry to gate crash this forum post!

For those of you who don't me I run the flightdeck2sim YouTube Channel, I'm a RW 737-800 Pilot and Type Rating Instructor with around 4000 hours on type.

A lot of people have asked me if I could test the Zibo Mod on X-Plane, a simulator which is completely new to me.

I’ve spent most of my free time this week getting my head around this new simulator (which I personally think feels more realistic than FSX, flying a variety of different aircraft) and testing ZIBO’s freeware 737-800 (Version 3.24E) and FMOD Sound Pack

First and foremost, may I say that for something that has been made for free single handily, this is an absolutely masterful creation. There are of course some differences but you’re getting a good solid package not to dissimilar to the real thing, I must really take my hat off for the amount of work ZIBO has put in and skimming the forum posts there has been some excellent input from the community too!

Today after much fiddling, playing and testing around I completed my first flight from A to B and all I wanted to do was give some general feedback to primarily how I feel the ZIBO MOD handles and reacts compared to the real aircraft (excluding the FMS/FMC which I plan on giving more detailed feedback in a later post after more testing). I must apologise if anything has been previously covered, is being investigated or is something I’ve missed (I’m brand new to X-Plane!) and these points are certainly not criticism, just a comparison to the real thing!

1.      Taxying – I don’t know if this is something I have missed but putting any significant rudder/tiller input whilst taxying brings the aircraft to a grinding halt! When lining up or turning more than 90 degrees, you would typically bring the nose wheel over the centreline/taxi line and then input up to full nose wheel steering. With the inertia of the real aircraft it should only decelerate slightly and would not need any additional thrust input. Full tiller input requires full thrust to move.

2.      LE Flaps took quite a long time to retract after departure.

3.      General Handling feels pretty good but roll rate and yaw feels very slow. I’ve seen several previous posts regarding the joystick I use (Logitech Extreme 3D Pro) and changed the sliders as recommended. (No stability added and full left on sensitivity sliders). With these settings and toying with other sensitivity settings the aileron and rudder were not as effective as the real aircrafts. (The Real 737-800 is surprisingly snappy, full rudder input will flip the aircraft over even at low speeds and you can roll the aircraft 90 degrees with full aileron input in under 3 seconds). PLEASE let me know if it’s something I’ve done wrong and need to setup. For now crosswind take-offs and landings which I practiced are a little difficult!

4.      The flight model feels a little draggy. One of the exercises conducted during the Type Rating is Deceleration from VMO/MMO to 250kts at FL100. The distance covered in still wind and time taken is approximately 1M 30S and 25nm. I found it was half that time and distance testing! It might be the way Parasitic and Induced drag is modelled in X-Plane, I’m no expert when it comes to such things!

5.      Speedbrake is VERY effective. One of the most challenging aspects of mastering this aircraft is descent management. The aircraft is notoriously difficult to go down and slow down in, the speedbrake just makes the aeroplane shake around a bit when descending, I’m deadly serious!! It worked a little too well!

I flew the test flight just as I would do in real life and I was overall really impressed, the approach and landing worked well and the FMS solid and gets the job done. You can without aa doubt conduct a flight realistically using this incredible piece of work.

I must again reiterate these points are NOT to be taken as a criticism, just a direct comparison.

I look forward to assisting where I can and once I get my head around X-Plane I look forward to using the ZIBO Mod in some tutorials soon.

2 Questions if I could ask generally, feel free to PM me!

1.      Is there an EZDOK equivalent so I can press a button on my keyboard so I can look directly at the correct panel?

2.      How do change the default view, when I press SHIFT 9 / W I can’t see the instrument!

Wishing you all a pleasant week!

flightdeck2sim

• Upvote 1

atcstager

Тоже захотелось посмотреть сие чудо. Конечно если сравнивать с дефолтом, то вроде появилось много. Но...год прошел постоянных обнов?
AT не включается чего то, мигает удаление на ND. это первое что сходу бросилось. Звуки очень ничего, особенно после дефолта. Хотя если бы дефолтный напоминальник у самой полосы не подсказал бы, что шасси убраны, то так бы и сел на пузо. Боинговский молчал.

Летает на первый взгляд похоже на дефолт и с зарубленным креном.

Это надолго, к сожалению. Если честно, ожидал большего.

Edited by atcstager

Rashid_84
В 02.02.2018 в 02:18, atcstager пишет:

Тоже захотелось посмотреть сие чудо. Конечно если сравнивать с дефолтом, то вроде появилось много. Но...год прошел постоянных обнов?
AT не включается чего то, мигает удаление на ND. это первое что сходу бросилось. Звуки очень ничего, особенно после дефолта. Хотя если бы дефолтный напоминальник у самой полосы не подсказал бы, что шасси убраны, то так бы и сел на пузо. Боинговский молчал.

Это надолго, к сожалению. Если честно, ожидал большего.

AT и на реальном не включается...

• Upvote 1

Alis77
11 минут назад, Rashid_84 пишет:

Угол крена в нем регулируется на панели автопилота. Крутилка под heading. 

Edited by Alis77

atcstager
23 минуты назад, Rashid_84 пишет:

AT и на реальном не включается...

Включается, по крайней мере в тех условиях, в которых находится самолет на момент загрузки

Edited by atcstager

atcstager
11 минут назад, Alis77 пишет:

Угол крена в нем регулируется на панели автопилота. Крутилка под heading. 

Не, не от автопилота, вообще. Он туда искусственную устойчивость зачем-то приклеили.

Alis77
5 часов назад, atcstager пишет:

Он туда искусственную устойчивость зачем-то приклеили.

А.... Ну фиг знает. В любом случае, пока модель очеееееееееень далека от нормы. Из 737 пока только pmdg. 

atcstager
7 минут назад, Alis77 пишет:

А.... Ну фиг знает. В любом случае, пока модель очеееееееееень далека от нормы. Из 737 пока только pmdg. 

А мне IXEG нравится, наверно потому, что мало волнуют функции FMC

Кружок вокруг порта самое то.

Edited by atcstager

Евген
45 минут назад, atcstager пишет:

А мне IXEG нравится, наверно потому, что мало волнуют функции FMC

Кружок вокруг порта самое то.

Поддерживаю

ЧИЖИК1979
В 28.01.2018 в 14:12, Евген пишет:

Спасибо. А ютов можно?

Да, не могли бы Вы ютейр выложить?

Евген
12 часов назад, Faraon1 пишет:

Ливрея в цветах российской авиакомпании "ЮТэйр" для дефолтной модели самолёта Boeing 737-800 из X-Plane 11. https://www.avsimrus.com/f/x-plane-liveries-and-textures-51/default-boeing-737-800-utair-60355.html

Это понятно, новую бы )

Edited by Евген

ЧИЖИК1979

За ЮТу , огромное человеческое спасибо Вам!!!

ЧИЖИК1979

Парни, может кто нибудь мне сказать на что он ругается? Появляется после установке мода от Рашида

1.jpg

Edited by ЧИЖИК1979
дополнил

Rashid_84
4 часа назад, ЧИЖИК1979 пишет:

Парни, может кто нибудь мне сказать на что он ругается? Появляется после установке мода от Рашида

1.jpg

Удали этот файл,чтоб новый создался...Bообще в 11.20 в симе есть баги

• Upvote 1