The user perspective of the plug-ins
To setup the plug-ins you would like to use click on the Plug-ins item in the Settings menu. You will have the following dialog box:
On the top area you can see the actually loaded plug-ins. You can check here the name, the version number, the author and the copyright messages. Selecting an item in the list fills the detailed controls below.
You can use the right side buttons to manipulate the list:
- Close - Simply close the dialog a go back to the radar.
- Load - It opens a file browser where you can locate and select the plug-in DLL to be loaded.
- Unload - It unloads the selected plug-in DLL.
- Up and Down - With these buttons you can reorder the plug-ins. It may be important as this is the order they are loaded and called for every event. It could be really interesting when they are drawing on the screen.
Below the list you can see the detailed controls. They are filled with values only in case you have a selected plug-in in the list above.
- DLL file name - Full path to the DLL file that holds the plug-in.
- Registered display types - If the plug-in defines its own display type then you can find details about them. The OCC and the Precision Approach plug-in define their own display types.
- Allowed to draw on types / Forbidden to draw on types - The two lists hold all defined screen types. You can allow if a plug-in can display on top of that kind of screen or not. Use the arrow buttons (or doubleclick) to allow/forbid the drawings.
- Registered TAG item types - The items you can use in the TAGs and lists provided by the plug-in.
- Registered TAG item functions - The functions you can assign in the TAGs and lists provided by the plug-in.
- Registered AC lists - New AC lists provided by the plug-in.