Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foo_fighter

Новый Сразу Потребитель Бразилии!

34 posts in this topic

;) :buy2: :) :ph34r: :):):)

it's not mine hehehehe!

but it's getting reaaaally beautiful!! congrats!

this is what I'm talkin about, hopefully thousands of russian aircraft will pop up

state of the art as Antonov An-24 the great An-26 and so, forgive the ones I'm letting behind... :)

should be great fly this Su-34!! seens to be a huge one, uhn?

What's the point of makin' Su27 for MSFS?

2 UNKL: верно мыслишь!

So what is the point of making MiG-21 or F-104 for MSFS? You may ask CaptainSim if you don't belive me, but actually I'm really sure both of them are doing pretty well.Apparently there is a demand, what do you think?

I think, уважаемый Dragon, Su27 is a military aircraft. Bird of pray. Do we have combat mode in FS? (i don't mean CFS)

I think, уважаемый Dragon, Su27 is a military aircraft. Bird of pray. Do we have combat mode in FS? (i don't mean CFS)

Паша, bird of prey :). pray - это из другой оперы ;)

Let me ask you one more question, dude. Would you like to fly in the cockpit of the real Su-27? Well, I would. So would many more. Do you think it is more realistic to simulate the combat although they are not having it in the real life? So they are built for it, but there is no war (as far as i know) it had been used, but one time in Eritrea, versus the Mig-29 flown by some Ukrainian guy. You want to simulate fighting - Lock On may be proper for it. But the flight is surely better in the MSFS. And it is not more boring than any other aircraft, in fact it may be even more fun because of the aerobatic capability and enormous power of this bird. IMHO.

Паша, bird of prey :). pray - это из другой оперы ;)

Правильно подмечено.

2Dragon: Let it be. Don't mind))

Мне тут подумалось. Birds of pray - отличное название для авиатехники, которая уже выработала ресурс, но всё ещё активно эксплуатируется...

:):):)

"In "авось" we trust"

:):):)

"In "авось" we trust"

:ph34r: :)