Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holiday

Отпадные cкрины с airliners.net

28 posts in this topic

Кай-Так, царствие ему небесное... вот там точно двиглами прикладывались неоднократно... типа "...настоящие КВС 154 на второй не уходят..."

3, 5, 6 - 100% монтаж :rolleyes:

Кошмар!

Ну а где-же комментарии?;)

Первоначальное сообщение от 4X-BAW

Кошмар!

Ну а где-же комментарии?;)

Дык какие комментарии??:) Я когда их первый раз увидел у ми пачкарь отвис:rolleyes: :(

Меня больше всего интересует фотка№3. Что это у MD-11 со II двигателем?

Первоначальное сообщение от SNCF

3, 5, 6 - 100% монтаж :rolleyes:

Ошибаешься.

Первоначальное сообщение от Holiday

Дык какие комментарии??:( Я когда их первый раз увидел у ми пачкарь отвис:):(

А вы не знаете кодировку этих фоток. Ну т.е ID-номера с сайта. Уж очень любопытно почитать.:rolleyes:

Первоначальное сообщение от 4X-BAW

А вы не знаете кодировку этих фоток. Ну т.е ID-номера с сайта. Уж очень любопытно почитать.:rolleyes:

ok.Koмментарии:

1.The pilot miraculously manages to straighten it up and complete the landing roll...and they only burst a couple of tires and caused minor damage to the number 4 engine pod. I still can't believe what I saw.

2.Thatґs gotta hurt!!! Note that the catering truck never lowered the stabilizers prior to lifting.

3.I looking on the Terminal B in Zьrich how this plane rotate.During the take off I hear 3 or 4 very loud bangs and then I saw the fire which came out of Engine2.I took my camera(manual)and making a shot.What a luck to see the fire but very sad that I coulden`t adjust my camera so the picture is not in a good quality.But I like to show this specialy picture for all spotters in the world!!!

4.Touchdown, but at a huge angle to the centreline. I can't even image what the crew are thinking at this point.

5.Almost suffering a tail-strike on departure on a stormy day with measured gusts of up to 60 knots. This was the last departure from rwy 18 on that afternoon.

6.(ex HS-TMC) is departing for San Francisco as NW28 at Tokyo Narita. Long condensation trails are observed due to the heavy shower. I really appreciate the result that those trails are highlighted by the trees in behind. This photograph goes to my wife who is working for Northwest Airlines as a ground staff in Tokyo Narita Airport. She has got her passion for work from this unique three holers, DC-10 especially in this great color scheme

7.Spectacular touch and go during training with gusts up to 25kts, check out how close the left wing is to the ground...

Первоначальное сообщение от lerik

Уйййй!!!:mdabobo:

Не успели парни выровнять.

Давно уже это обсуждалось... телеобъектив дает подобные искажения, кажется, что пепелац под углом чуть ли не 45 градусов к полосе. насчет Ан12 - он вобщем-то так и садится - пикирует и касание на все стойки (помоему)... меня больше всего приколол 737 КЛМа...., уходящий на второй (я надеюсь ;) )

Алексей

да и без телеобъектива, невооруженным глазом этот эффект виден прекрасно :D просто встать надо недалеко от полосы лицом к самолету...