На первом может мыло зря сделал  :)

На первом, что с небом? Был второй чернобыль? В Питере взорвалась АЭС?

-

Edited by DMX
  • Upvote 1

Very nice! Default sunset color looks a little bit unnatural, but I can't figure out why :) I'll try this set next time. Thanx for link.

• Upvote 1

Very nice! Default sunset color looks a little bit unnatural, but I can't figure out why :) I'll try this set next time. Thanx for link.

is the texture, the guy whom created the texture in the link he have a payware addon  version it comes with clouds and some more sunset, sunrise textures but the freeware is not bad he selling it for $28 i look it to expensive for me. 

Sky color is good, but wide stripe above horizon looks confusing. I played with setting yesterday. The main problem is that during the day this stripe should be narrow (atmo offs ~ 25-35 in RTH settings), but in the end of the day it should be wide for more natural view (atmo offs ~ 1-3). I the end I copied one of the Aerosoft skythemes and  set atmo offs = 5 as a compromise that looks suitable in any time. Try to play with it, I think you can improve horizon.

• Upvote 1

X-plane 12 b25 2027 год. Требуемое обеспечение ИИ с серверами на марсе с возможностью само наращивания памяти и характеристик до маразма производителя игр oMSbw.jpg

Edited by Sergey747
  • Upvote 11

Sky color is good, but wide stripe above horizon looks confusing. I played with setting yesterday. The main problem is that during the day this stripe should be narrow (atmo offs ~ 25-35 in RTH settings), but in the end of the day it should be wide for more natural view (atmo offs ~ 1-3). I the end I copied one of the Aerosoft skythemes and  set atmo offs = 5 as a compromise that looks suitable in any time. Try to play with it, I think you can improve horizon.

I think laminar needs to improved horizon and clouds distance to be a good sim, i will try and see thanks!

Edited by corsair3
  • Upvote 1

CRJ200_25.png

Мне кажется или такого эффекта (Glare, не знаю как по-русски это называется) при такой облачности быть не должно?

Мне кажется или такого эффекта (Glare, не знаю как по-русски это называется) при такой облачности быть не должно?

Стас,я сделал типо здание отсвечивает))А от чего фиг его знает

Накын

Mi83jpg_5414408_18609146.jpg

а это нет.

Mi84jpg550_3677493_18609132.jpg

Mi89jpg433_3770801_18609137.jpg

Edited by nakin
  • Upvote 13